About Joe & Judy
Over the years, we’ve photographed thousands of clients. During those encounters we’ve shared so many details of our respective lives, as only friends do. That is the part of our “job” that Judy and I really enjoy. This blog has been created with the hope of continuing that dialogue. We’ll be posting images, photography related stuff and sometimes sharing a personal perspective on the goofy world around us. We invite you to join in and post your comments if you like.
Please stop by from time to time, or better yet just sign up for our eNews email messages.
Little known facts about Joe & Judy.
- Married 39ish years.
- Been working as a couple for most of those years and still “blissfully” married.
- Judy was once a UPS driver,
- Joe was once the stay at home dad as they started the studio in their home.
- They really truly enjoy their chosen occupation. It’s the “people” part that’s best.
- They are quite proud of their 4 children. All different. All fun. All moved out, repeatedly! And now the oldest, Andrew, works with us.
- Are planning to switch places in the next life. That helps to maximize spiritual growth in this one.
- Joe middle name is Gunnar, after his maternal grandfather, Gunnar Hansen. A Danish immigrant and a gentle soul.
- Judy’s middle name is Anthony, the patron saint of lost things. She found Joe.
- Judy is a talented and passionate artist artist. JudithAnthonyJohnston.com
- Joe’s birthday is on September 19th. National “Talk like a pirate day”. That’s right, “Avast me hearties!”